Thursday, October 27, 2011

Im one of those people.....

You know the one's that get all excited when their child does a "first" anything. Whether it be his first smile, his first time getting his picture taken, or his first shot (not something I want to remember) but you get the idea. This morning my son had his first taste of baby cereal ! The doctor gave us the okay to start it and I was super excited. I can just imagine how excited I will get for the many "first" that will follow: his first tooth, his first steps, or his first girlfriend *tear* lol. As he begins these "first" I realize he is becoming a little more independant, and he will need me less. As much as it is exciting I realize soon he will not be a baby for much longer. Its bitter sweet.... :)

1 comment:

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet