Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy OctoberFest !

If your visiting from October Fest leave a comment so that I can come visit you too. If you choose to follow me leave a comment that you are following me so that I can follow you as well :) May you all have a blessed and great weekend with your friends and family !!!!! There are so many reasons why I LOVE the fall. To start off with I love it because of Halloween. Its one of my favorite holidays. Its a time of year where I can watch all my old time favorites to get in the Halloween spirit such as "The Nightmare Before Christmas", "Hocus Pocus","Beetlejuice" and "Casper".
Another reason why I like the fall is because of the weather. I like that it isn't too hot and it isn't too cold. The weather is just right. Its the perfect weather to go apple picking, pumpkin picking, and drink apple cidar.
I LOVE fall fashion especially boots, leggings, UGGS, scarves, and jackets......
SAVING the Best For LAST.... I love the fall because its snuggle time with the two people I love the MOST.....

5 comments:

  1. cute, i'm stopping by from follower fest and would love for you to stop by and checkout the awesome giveaway going on http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html xoxo nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I entered the giveaway and im a new follower to your blog ! = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love hocus pocus! one of my favorite movies! also a BIG fan of UGGS!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Visiting from October Follow Fest! I hope you take the time to stop by my site too! TIP:
    Do you ever wonder why your Alexa Rank isn’t where you want it to be?
    Join Our Alexa Hop Get Your Alexa Rank DOWN!
    http://momblogsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute blog! I love Hocus Pocus! And Uggs but this year I got a pair of Bear Paws boots. Super comfy. I'm a new follower. Come check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet