Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011 + Frankie's 1st Halloween !

This Halloween was quite an exciting one. Not only was it my son's first Halloween, but also my first Halloween as a parent *Smiling from ear to ear* . I decided on his dragon costume instead of the shark one I brought. He gave me some minor problems with putting the costume on, but then he was his regular happy go lucky self. We met up with my fiancee's family as well as some parents within the neighborhood and went "Trick or Treating." Frankie was on his best behavior even though he was napping the majority of the time. His dragon costume was a hit, and all the children were so excited for him to be joining them. It was a great Halloween and hopefully many more to come !

2 comments:

  1. He is adorable! Thanks for stopping by my little piece of the Internet, I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following Amber keep in touch ! = )

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet