Monday, November 7, 2011

My Great Buy !

Everyone has something that is their "thing." The thing that gets them all excited and anxious to use or try on. My thing? Is make up ! I absolutely LOVE make up. I can truly spend my whole day at a M.A.C. Counter just watching other's getting their make up done. I get so excited trying a new look or watching tutorials on YouTube and trying to learn them, while adding my own flair to the look. Yesterday, I went into Sephora and purchased this make up kit from Urban Decay. I usually purchase M.A.C. But I felt I needed to change it up. This kit is my new favorite thing it includes: a book of shadows (16), primer, mascara, and liquid liner. It also includes a portable speaker to attach to your keys, bag, or anywhere you fancy. The thing I like about this kit is that it has a variety of colors from earth tones to pinks, blues, and purples. I'm very happy with this purchase. What's some of your "things" that you can't live without and get all excited about? Is it shoes, clothes, or earrings ? :)

2 comments:

  1. OOOOhhh I'm jealous! I want that. I've just recently (at almost 30yrs old) really gotten into makeup. I like a lot of ELF's stuff. I've also started getting more into fashion. So like, getting a cute new shirt makes me pretty happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got into make up as soon as my mom allowed me to wear it which was at 16 LOL. I didn't learn how to do it really well till I was 19 years old. I don't wear it everyday or cake it on, I like to go natural and add a little more when I'm going out. A cute top always puts me in the best of spirits ; )

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet