Sunday, October 23, 2011

How do they do it?

Having a baby was great and I love being a Mommy. There are days though that I look at others that have children and the mother's look like run way models. How do they get the time to look so stunning when the majority of my time is spent dressing my son up and then Im like "now its my turn let me throw something together." I really applaud those mothers that look beautiful and put together just like their child. Im still learning how to come out the house not looking like I came from under a rock LOL j/k. I guess its about multi-tasking or making time for yourself. There's days that I just look at the mirror and Im grossed out. I think how can my Fiancee' even find me attractive anymore when I still have the baby weight, my hair is a mess, and Im wearing sweats. Then I think Its all a learning process. It's not as simple as it was when I was just taking care of me. Now its about balancing. Maybe in the future I will be one of those mothers that have it all put together. Maybe it's just a journey we all must go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet