Sunday, October 23, 2011

These moments......

My son has only been in the world for 15 weeks, and he's given my life so much meaning. There are times where I contemplate going back to work and a fear comes over me. I don't ever want to miss out on anything with my baby. Our days are usually spent playing, singing, reading, napping, feeding, and bath time. I cherish every time we have together. Every laugh, smile, and babble he makes, makes me feel if I go back to work will I miss out on this ? Who will he share these precious moments with? Will he wonder where I am? Is it all worth it? If I had a choice I wouldn't go back to work, but I will have to eventually because it's a large deal of stress that will be on my fiancee' financially. In my mind I don't think anyone will love my child more than me or take care of him better than me. Which is why it breaks my heart knowing that I will have to return to work. Before I had my son I would think why do mothers choose to stay at home? Does boredom ever strike? What is so great about staying home? Now that I have my son I can answer all those questions without hesitation. I just love the moments we share......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet