Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Partying Like a rockstar

This weekend was awesome ! I can honestly say it was one of the best. My son went to a birthday party for the first time & had a ball ! He was partying like it was 1995! LOL (I just had to throw that corny line in there). It was so exciting seeing him Interact with other children and smiling non stop. I almost let a tear loose...lol. It was a 3rd birthday party for his cousin Samantha who turned 3. The party took place at a kids gymnasium. I was a little hesitant because I didn't think he would have fun because he can't walk but boy was I wrong ! He spent time in the ball pit with other children I forced myself to get past all the germs & "how often do they sanitize this thing" and just went with the flow. They had a puppet show and he was dancing up a storm. They had a small mini disco and although, he couldn't join in the older kid games he was able to watch. He clapping non stop. It's moments like these that I'm so happy to experience these "first experiences" with him and watch his face light up it truly means the w o r l d to me. Did I mention how exhausted he was when he got home he slept a total of 12 hours...wowzers!!! When's the next kid's party? Lol j/k

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet