Friday, March 30, 2012

Easter Haul....

Easter. How I love this Holiday ! When I was younger this holiday was so exciting and magical. Dying eggs, dressing up Easter Sunday, and going to sleep early so the Easter bunny would come. I remember imagining a bunny hoping from house to house leaving baskets full of toys, candy, and other goodies. When I got older the holidays kind of lost their magical appeal. Now that I have my son I look forward to creating these new experiences for him and making them magical just as they seemed when I was younger.

Today I brought a bunch of things and made his Easter basket. Since he is young he can't have candy so I substituted with Gerber finger foods and snacks. I brought him bubbles, toy cars, chocolate bunnies (for me and the hubby) lol, plastic eggs, and egg dying kits. I hope everyone enjoys their Easter and I definitely want to make Easter cupcakes !

2 comments:

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet