Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Weekend Recap

Yes I know its Wednesday and I'm quite behind on my blogging, but everday I would tell myself tomorrow Im going to write about my weekend recap.  So I finally have the time to write it ! My weekend was spent with family & friends.  Although I missed my fiance' terribly I had a fantastic weekend and really enjoyed myself.


Friday started out great.  My mom and sister came to visit and we decided to name our Friday "Find a recipe Friday." Being that I'm on my diet I wanted to find a recipe that was healthy yet delicious.  We decided to make ground turkey meatloaf with sundried tomatoes in it and feta cheese.  It was fun having us all cook together and spend the night watching movies.  The meal came out wonderful and it was healthy so double whammy ! 






Saturday was spent with my sister and friend Sarah.  My mom babysat Frankie, and I went to the mall and brought a few things.  I picked up my fiance's Valentine's gift and brought myself some make-up (my weakness).  I brought this new make-up palette from Sephora its called Bare Naked 2 eyeshadow palette.  It comes with a variety of different shades for everyday use, a duel eye shadow brush, and a lip gloss.  We then went to TGIF's and caught up on some GIRL TALK !  TGIF's has the BEST green bean fries they are seriously to die for.  Going out with my sister and friend made me realize that I need to start making more time for myself and going out once in a while.  As much as I enjoy being a mother I also need to not forget that I can still enjoy myself once in a while.  The next girl outing is going to be on February 10th to see "The Vow" Im very much excited about that considering the fiance' does not want to see this chick flick with me. LOL





Sunday was spent with my little one. Cleaning and watching my new favorite Showtime series "Shameless" (it is hilarious).







2 comments:

  1. Awe, girl time! You definately need to squeeze in you time. Looks like you had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check out shameless. I just discovered celebrity wife swap yesterday and I watched 5 episodes in one day. Now, I'm not a loser who just watches TV all day - I'm just sick and restless so thats why. Also, its highly entertaining. These celebrities have egos!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet