Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentine's Day Ideas

I'm a sucker for romance & I'm trying to think of a few things to do to make the day extra special for the fiancé. Then a thought came to my mind why not breakfast in bed? Maybe make some chocolate chip pancakes (his favorite) from scratch, bacon, eggs, & have some early morning mimosas just to give it that extra romantic kick ! We always do the dinner thing so I wanted to change it up a bit start the day off special..

what are some of the things you ladies are planning for the one's you love? Any traditions?



4 comments:

  1. That sounds so good! We love to go out to eat for v-day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't celebrate V-day but those pancakes look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breakfast in bed is always the sweetest! :) YUM! I am dying to go see the movie The Vow for V-day...if hubby takes me it will be a real treat, because he hates romantic movies. HA. :)

    Hope you have a happy weekend, and THANKS for coming by my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg look at those pancakes! making me hungry here love!


    [x][♥][x][♥]
    Melina
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet