Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Years & Six Year Anniversary

Lately...I've been M.I.A because I had the flu. I brought in the New Year sick as a dog :( but I will say I was so very thankful to have spent it with my son for the first time & my fiancé. Some of my New Years Resolutions are:

-To lose weight
- Get a gym membership
- enroll back in school to finally finish my credits.
- take my son to new places once the weather gets warm.
- read more
- take swimming classes with my son
- blog more !

Six Year Anniversary: me & my fiancé made it to six years ! :) We've been together since we were both 18. We have had a lot of ups & downs but we are happy where we are. We have been blessed with an amazing son who has changed our lives for the best :) & we hope for a lifetime together !

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you weren't feeling well! We have been nonstop sick over here too! It sucks! Happy 6 year anniversary too! We are celebrating our 4rth year anniversary this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little blog miss! I love the design and colors!

    Happy to be your newest follower <3

    ...follow me back? :-)

    hugs, xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary gorgeous!
    for many years to come :)


    and lets lose weight together!
    i am jumping on that train too
    i start monday!



    xoxo
    Melina
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet