Friday, January 6, 2012

Monet A-Z

I saw this on Jenn's blog & figured I'd let u know the ABCs about me. Also, Jen's blog is pretty cool so stop by it : )

A: age – 24 !!! I feel so old *sigh*

B: bed size – Queen but I NEED/WANT a bigger bed !

C: chore that you hate – cleaning bottles !

D: dogs – a Yorkie named Simba :)

E: essential start to you day – eating some cereal.

F: favorite color – Red.

G: gold or silver – does white gold count? Lol

H: height – 5'0 (I add the "0" because it makes me feel t.a.l.l.e.r) lol

I: instruments you play – nothing I'm so not musical "but one time at band camp..." <----- I just had to say it lol

J: job title – SAHM.

K: kids – a sixth month old named Frankie Jr. :)

L: live – New York !

M: mother’s name – mommy !!!!

N: nicknames – Puppy lol...don't ask ! Lol

P: pet peeve – My fiancé not cleaning up after himself, asking people to do things more than once, & people that give advice when it's not asked !

Q: quote from a movie – "the saddest thing in life is wasted talent."

R: right or left handed – right

S: siblings – 23 year old sister, 13 year old sister, & 10 year old brother.

T: time you wake up – 8:30am-9am

U: underwear – yes I wear underwear !! Lol

V: vegetables you hate – eggplant

W: what makes you run late? – my fiancé it never FAILS ! I'm a early bird gets the worm kind of gal lol

X: x-ray’s you’ve had – My teeth for braces.

Y: yummy food that you make – chicken cutlet & pesto sauce, chicken alfredo, & baked chicken.

Z: zoo animals – polar bears.

If any of u guys decide to let us know the ABCs of u please let me know so u can read it & comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet