Monday, January 9, 2012

New Look !

As you all can see my profile has a new look thanks to Noelani, who blogs at Our Beautiful Little Journey  ! Its like she took my vision and made it a reality ! My blog is exactly what I wanted it to look like and Im so very thankful.  It truly represents ME.  I think every blog should represent the author of the blog. I love how she arranged the pictures that mean the world to me beautifully and didn't stop until I was pleased (which didn't take long at all).  I'm happy about my blog's face lift and thought I would share it if anyone was interested in doing the same.  Her prices are reasonable, and she's extremely great at what she does.


5 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks so much girl! I am so glad that you love it and am happy to be apart of making it reflect you, the author behind it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice love!
    i like the new design
    Noelani is amazing , i been
    following her for a while now :)


    btw ..i have the secret at home
    and i am planning to read it ..
    i hope it works ♥


    how was your weekend?


    xoxo
    Melina ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! And the pic of you is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u ladies <3 I appreciate the love = )

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet