Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dear PMS

Dear PMS,
These past few days you have made me feel restless, depressed, & wanting to cry for no apparent reason. You definitely made your presence known these last few days when the fiancé said "whoa is it about that time of the month?!" Thanks for being obvious ! You make me want to stay in bed alllllll day & the smallest task seem so difficult...to be honest I HATE when you come for a visit...I feel overwhelmed & not like myself...I hope you never come back.

Sincerly,
One pissed off momma !

6 comments:

  1. Lol, this made me giggle. Eat some chocolate in bed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I LOVE CHOCOLATE = ) I've been drinking chocolate protien shakes and I must say YUMMY ! LOL

      Delete
  2. I know how you feel. I just had like the worst period of my life! lol

    I'm still emotional and it ended like 5 days ago. Can't figure out why for the life of me.

    Being a female of reproductive age has its drawbacks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. after having a baby I think my pms is worse than ever.....for a week before my period I felt so down and felt like crying and extremely bitchy...and im an extremely happy cheerful person....each month I swear its getting worse = (

      Delete
  3. haha i agree with Noelani
    chocolate and tea in bed love
    it will make you feel better ♥



    xoxo
    Melina ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Melina hope you are doing good ! & yes im taking Noelani's advice = )

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet