Thursday, December 29, 2011

Recap of 2011 !!!!!!

2011 was by far my best year for me, although it came with many challenges. It was the year that I was pregnant, gave birth, became a mom, and the year my relationship with my fiance' grew stronger!Through all the ups and downs we are in it for the long haul ! I had so many blessings this year and the amount of love that was given to me, my son, and fiance' this year was truly amazing...so good-bye 2011 you will truly be missed and hello 2012 !

January: I officially announced to everyone I was pregnant and it was my fifth year anniversary with my fiance'

February : We found out "It's a BOY!"

March: Me six months Pregnant !

April: I got to do my 3D sonogram (v e r y Exciting!!!) Turns out....Frankie is INDEED a thumb sucker LOL

May: Was scared about that May 21 end of the world dooms day thing, but here we are still living and breathing. Here is a picture of me on Mother's day and excited about being a Mommy 2 be and I look like im going to pop !LOL

June: Had my wonderful Baby shower thrown by my Aunt, Sister, & also my future Mother In Law....Last But certainly not least my son was born ! On June 19th 2011 weighing 6 pounds 10 ounces and 19 inches long (3 weeks early). It took 35 hours for him to arrive !!!!!

July: The month of adjusting to no sleep and being a mom....I can't believe he was this small...This is a picture with Frankie and his dad !

August: I celebrated my 24th bday and this is a picture of Frankie in his swing. This picture has a story behing it. We were trying to enter Frankie in the "Children's Place Model search competition" on facebook and it was a GROUP effort to try and get him to smile...he was not in the mood so I guess he flashed us this little smile so we can leave him alone. LOL

September: The first time we went out to eat with little Frankie at TGIF's and he was so well behaved.

October: Frankie's first Halloween. He didn't want to take any pictures soon after he got his first cold.

November: Frankie's first Thanksgiving. I love this picture of him and his dad.

December: Frankie in his Christmas pajamas...the next day wasn't so good because he had a fever and was not in the mood for pictures.

*********This wraps up my year. Wishing you all a very wonderful, healthy, and prosperous New Year*******

6 comments:

  1. the best year of your life
    and many to come gorgeous!

    you have a healthy boy
    and a man that loves you :)
    you can't ask for more


    for a better 2012 :)




    xoxo
    Melina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So weird, i remember seeing many of these things in posts this year. I can't believe it was that long ago! Time sure goes by fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and hey can you take off that word verification thing for comments? its driving me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so I tried finding your email address but couldn't find it on your profile or page so I'm just gonna tell you here. Here are directions for taking the word verification off. Go to Dashboard, then Settings, then at the top you'll see all the different categories of settings, click Comments, then scroll down and there is a box you can check for removing word verification.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, I love these tips Jenni wrote out on her blog. Read through the subsequent pages. They are awesome!

    http://storyofmylifetheblog.blogspot.com/p/blogging-tips.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey love i am closing the giveaway tonight
    and i noticed on the comment to enter the giveaway you forgot to pick a package from their page can you do that? is required to enter the giveaway thank you !

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet