Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Im Blank Because.....

I saw this going around in the "Blog world" & always wanted to do, but never got a chance. Now that my little boy is sleeping I got the chance :)

I'm weird because....
- When I used to drink with friends & get a "buzz" I would automatically regret it & not like the feeling and would want it to go away (which is why I don't drink now).
- I won't heat up left overs I like them cold.
-I fiddle with my eye brows when I'm nervous.

I'm a bad friend because....
-I haven't seen my best friend in forever & I really miss her :(
- sometimes I'm a flake.
- I don't respond to text right away.

Im a good friend because:
-I don't judge.
- I'm honest, loyal, & genuinely care for my friends.
- if ever they need a shoulder to cry on, someone to vent to, or talk to they can count on me.

I'm sad because...
-My son is growing up so fast.
-still haven't lost my baby weight.
-I'LL have to return to work soon.
- I need to get a bigger place.
- My son's 1st Christmas didn't go according as planned :/

I'm happy because...
- I'm blessed with so many people that love my son, fiancé, & I.
-My son is healthy & lights up my world.
-I'm happy I can stay with him
Every minute of every hour for the time being.
-I'm happy because he's learning do much & it truly amazes me.

I'm excited for:
-The greats toys, books, & clothes my son got for Christmas that we get to play with, read, & dress him up in.
-the new exciting things he will soon be doing waking, talking, & etc.
-joining a gym.
- I'm excited to take my son places this summer swimming lessons, museum, zoo, park, beach, & pool.
-the new adventures that await in 2012 !
-I'm reading a great book: The Hunger Games ! :) [if you know any other great books please let me know I love book suggestions]

*******Feel Free To Write Below A Few Things About Yourself I'd Love To Get To Know You Guys & If You Decide To Do This "I'm blank because.." Post Let Me Know So I Can Read It & Comment :)****

2 comments:

  1. :) aww i loved this post!
    feels good when little by little you
    get to know your blogger friends!

    i might be re-posting this next week
    ill let you know so you can read it :)


    xoxo
    Melina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I love getting to know new people if u decide to post please do let me know !!! I look forward to it ! :)))

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet