Saturday, December 17, 2011

About me?

My likes: I like spending time with my family & friends. Make-up, shopping, reading, blogging, taking pictures, Facebook, surprising people, kissing my son all over, going on date nights, watching you tube videos, & laughing.

Dislikes: PMS, household chores, feeling obligated, knowing I'll soon
Have to start working again, teething, people that update their statuses a kazillion times on facebook, awkward silences, scary movie commercials that come on when your watching a show and you're home alone, never coming to an understanding after a disagreement, dramatic people, & pushy people (I'm very passive & reay dislike when people are pushy and insistent about things).

What's on my mind? Christmas, buying gifts, joining the YMCA to take swimming classes with my little guppy son, & taking some mommy & me classes with my son.

What I'm reading: Princess: true story of a princess in Saudia Arabia.

What I'm working on: losing weight, getting healthy/fit, and balance.

Life lesson: you can't always please everyone.

What I love about me: I'm friendly & outgoing.

What I dislike about me: I'm sensitive, don't like confrontation so I don't really like confronting people, & I'm not as strong as I'd like to be.

It would be great to know a little about u bloggers out there so comment below <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet