Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Change....

I decided to make a change. To finally get healthy, lose the baby weight, become more active, and be a M.I.L.F LOL (okay the last part I was joking about). But I decided that it is time to get out of my slump and claim the old me back. I gained about 50 pounds while pregnant, which is way above how much I was supposed to weigh. As time wore on I kind of became too comfortable with this weight because prior to getting pregnant I was at my ideal weight. It took me about 6 months to get there and then I became pregnnat and gained it all back and more of it. I felt defeated by my weight and didn't feel like going through the whole diet thing again. So many times people would say "it sould be easy this time around because you did it the last time." To be honest in my opinion weight loss is never EASY. I find it harder now because I dont have all the time in the world to focus on that goal. Then I decided to make THE CHANGE! I went to TRADER JOEs and brought all healthy things and the first few days were hard but each day is becoming easier. This time im not giving myself a time frame to lose the weight...I will take it each day at a time...and weigh myself every two weeks. It doesn't feel good feeling unhappy about your looks which is why Im going to do something about it.

2 comments:

  1. Just read this book and its changed my life - "overcoming emotional eating". Before I read it my life was a diet rollar coaster. Dieting which meant rapid weight loss followed by gaining it all back. But this book teaches you how to lose weight without dieting, but just by listening to your body and responding to the signals it gives you! Its more gradual weight loss, but its permanent and you aren't depriving yourself so you're not ever gonna go crazy with food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna check if they have it at Barnes & Nobles to download on my iPad do u know any other good book recommendations? I'm an emotional eater sadly :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet