Saturday, November 12, 2011

"Woooooo Are You?"

NightOwlCrafting




These are a repeat from week #14

1. Do you type on a keyboard the correct way or do you peck like a cute little chick? I type on the keyboard the correct way. The reason is because I went to a Catholic School and had to take a typing class, and if we ever looked at the keys the nun would hit our desk with a ruler...LOL..so I definitley NEVER peek because I can still hear the ruler in my head now. = )

2. Typically how long does it take you to get ready in the morning? If im not doing my make-up about 15 minutes. If im doing my make up I would say a half hour.

3. Do you prefer lip gloss or lipstick? I prefer lip gloss because its easy to apply and goes with everything.

4. Do you take clothes to the dry cleaner or wash them yourself even if they say dry clean only? I wash them myself.

5. Do you prefer Wal Mart or Target. I prefer target only because they have a better selection of clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet