Monday, November 14, 2011

New Camera & New Photos !


E0s Rebel T3i


Pull out LCD Monitor


Image of my son on the LCD Monitor


Frankie smiling and sucking on his fingers.


He's no longer in the mood to take photos


"Mom I over the photos already !"


Very interested in his zipper...


Just hanging out...


Ready to snooze...


Too Cute


Fake Sleeping LOL


PJ time....

In a prior post I was deciding about which camera to get because my last camera broke. It was a toss up between a Nikon and a Canon. My fiancee finally brought my camera and it is a *Drum Roll Please* Canon EOS Rebel T3i. I feel it was a great buy not only does it take excellent photos, but I like the fact that you can bring the LCD monitor forward, and angle it various ways. Im still learning how to work the camera, but it has great features. Here are pictures of my new camera and some pictures I took testing it out....although I miss my old camera *moment of silence* a mega pixel is so much better ! Also if anyone has any great photograpy ideas please comment. I'll mostly be using my camera to take pictures and videos of my son. I set up my little "at home studio yesterday" but I cant come up with anymore ideas.....if anyone has any please feel free to tell me.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Don't you love it!?

    Tips: Learn as much as you can about how to use your camera! Aperture Priority Mode is something you will want to become familiar with!

    Lighting is everything. Soft lighting is best. Angle him next to a window with soft light so that his eyes appear lighter. When you focus your picture make sure the red lights light up next to his eyes. The most important thing to have in focus is the eyes.

    Oh and get Picnik through Google's Picasa. Its very cheap and totally worth it.

    Look on pinterest for photo inspiration. If you need an invite I will send you one. Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do love it ! I'm NEVER going back to a regular camera again ! LOL....I definitely love Aperature Priority Mode. The only problem is getting that one shot. Like when he smiles and I take out the camera to capture it he's so distracted by how big it is its so hard to get a shot with him smiling...I tried using something to make him smile but u can see in the photos he's looking at something...not sure if this is something I can fix...I do snap away though to get a variety of pictures. This week for Thanksgiving im going to NJ so I hope to get some great shots outside = )

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet