Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving

I know I'm extremely late but Frankie's First Thanksgiving was great. At first it was overwhelming because he is older and isn't used to sleeping over other people's houses. He was having a difficult time during nap time and was extremely fussy. He got better though and slept great. I was extremely thankful this year because I have my own family ! I remember this time last year I was so excited to be able to spend the holidays with my baby. I must say it's absolutely amazing having my own family. Im truly thankful for God blessing me with so much and listening to my prayers and helping me become a better person. Im thankful for my amazing son who has showed me the true meaning of love. I'm thankful for my fiancee who has been by my side since I was 18 and has been my rock. Although these last few months have been hard we are stronger than ever. I'm thankful for my family and friends. : )

2 comments:

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet