Monday, October 10, 2011

Halloween !

Halloween is right around the corner ! It's one of my favorite holidays even more so now that I have my son. I'm still questioning what kind of costume I want to get him. After being online day after day, and being indecisive I finally decided on my son being a shark. I ordered the costume, and wasn't too thrilled when I got it. The shark teeth were right above his eyes and it was a bunting costume. I was extremely disappointed so I started looking for another costume. Now I'm on the quest for a new costume ! I realized I wanted everything perfect for Frankie being that it was his first Holiday ! I want him to be able to look back & smile at all the millions of pictures I've taken. To me "first" anythings are important so I try to make them as special as possible. I cannot wait to take him trick or treating, which will probably only be for a half hour but I want him to experience it even If he's little. Below are a few pictures of my son Frankie's first Halloween pumpkin. I made a big deal about it but it's his first Jack-O-Latern :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet