Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fun With My Little One.







One of the best things in my opinion about being a Mommy is not only taking care of your baby and seeing how fast they grow but is capturing moments with pictures.  I have never been really a picture person like that. I would take photos if I was going out to put on facebook or to show my make up off. But other than that I never took millions of photos until I had my son Frankie. My whole facebook is filled with albums of my son.  It seems like every moment I want to capture with my Iphone.  The cool thing about that though is that I've gotten extremely creative in the last 3 months. I wanted to take my son to get his pictures professionally taken but I was nervous how he would act up and that I wouldn't be happy with the photos I got so creative that I decided to do my own photo shoot with a boppy pillow, a pillow, and a black sheet....and of course Frankie's cuteness.   Hope you guys enjoy because I had a great time taking photos of my little boy ! He was turning 3 months in these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet