Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Last....

The last ten pounds are the hardest to lose.  Its a fine line between almost there and giving up.  I've come a long way if I say so myself. But I find myself tired of all the dieting, tired of not being able to eat what I want, and feeling guilty whenever I cheat.  This is my honesty.  I no longer have the drive to want to lose the weight as I did when I first started. I wish I had that extra push just to get me past those last ten pounds. But then what? Maintaining...that seems like a drag.  Then I think why I started this whole journey. I was tired of looking in the mirror and tugging and pulling at the extra fat.  Figuring out ways to hide it. Tired of taking forever in a store to find something because nothing looked quite right....so here it is...my attempt to lose these last ten pounds and maintain it.

1 comment:

  1. I eat really good during the week and cheat on the weekends with gluten free foods and i still lose weight. It won't be as hard to maintain if you allow yourself cheat days! I just personally find that cheating with gluten really slows down my weight loss.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet