Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Day In The Park.....

Today I dressed my son, packed his back pack, and headed out. We went to the park.  Now that he can walk its fun seeing how he acts at the park. Sometimes shy and sometimes overly excited.  Today he jumps out his stroller and takes off. Curious and excited.  He smiles at the other kids and tries to play with them. They ask "hey lady can he talk?" I say some words, but he's just learning. They smile at how eager he is and laugh with him. It melts my heart seeing how amazed he is by e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. He swings on the swing, we slide down the slide, and we play with his ball.  I chase him what feels like a kazillion times..."no no Frankie stay away from the puddles" , "Frankie that isn't our dog Simba come here", "Frankie we don't play with toys that aren't ours give that back." All in all we had a great day and I would love to have many more park days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet