Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My little boy

Sometimes I look at my son and I ask myself "what on earth did I do right to get such a wonderful little boy?" He's beautiful and perfect in my eyes. He puts all his trust in me. He trust me to guide him in a world he's never been before, to show him how to love so he can love others, and he trust me to care for him endlessly. He's opened my heart to something I've never felt before...an endless love, a love that feels like no other, a pure love. Sometimes I think how blessed I am
To wake up to a bright, smily, and curious little boy. I think how some people aren't so fortunate. And I pray for those people. I think about how much I want to teach my son, show him the world, hold his hand till he's a man, and smother him with kisses. Sometimes I feel like I'm failing because I want to give him more than I have...much much more. I lay awake wondering what the road holds...and I pray this moment last forever. Him snuggled next to me...me holding him...smelling his ever so soft hair...& reaching out to hold his little hand which will soon outgrow mine....

1 comment:

  1. Your baby is sooo cute! I love how you blog about him all the time - that's love :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    PS, I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet