Thursday, April 19, 2012

10 months !!

It's crazy how fast time is going by. I cannot believe my son is 10 months old. He's such a happy, sweet, amazing, and wonderful little boy to be around. He melts my heart every single day.

The happenings:

- Frankie says dada, mama, and papa. He once said Grandma and "hi baby" when he was repeating me. It wasn't that clear but he was definitely trying to say it :)

- He's so well behaved at restaurants, church, and let's other people hold him.

- He has six teeth ! [wowzers]

- He eats 4 baby foods a day and some table food I allow him to have ( mashed potatoes, chicken, fresh fruits, and veggies)

- He got baptized this month !

- He just started cruising (he's extremely lazy lol)

- He LOVES little girls that are babies or toddlers (he's quite a lady's man)

- He loves music and loves to dance [I like to think he got that from his momma] lol

- We are going to start Birthday Planning soon for his "Yo Gabba Gabba" themed party.

My son is truly my world. He's learning so many new things, and it's such a joy watching him grow up. I'm very much looking forward to seeing what else is in store for us !

2 comments:

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet