Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Letters

I've been seeing this on a few blogs lately so I figured I'd give it a try ! :)

Dear Easter,
I'm so happy you're almost here. I'm looking forward to dyeing eggs, making Easter cupcakes, and spending time with my family.

Dear Future Mother In Law,
Why are you so annoying ?! Get a life will ya??!! Lol

Dear diet,
Do you mind sitting on the back burner this weekend? I promise I'll be good all of next week !

Dear Express,
Why are the things in your store so cute and expensive. We have a love/hate relationship. But thank you for the amazing blouse, python skirt, necklace, and earrings I got from you.

Dear Aldo shoes,
You are so cute and painful at the same time. I know I'm gonna be in a lot of pain because of you guys for my son's baptism !

Dear man taking forever to walk like there aren't people behind you trying to get by,
Move your ass !

I now know why people do these letter they are so move fun! Have a safe and happy Easter everyone !

Monet :)

4 comments:

  1. One day you will accidentally forward pictures of your son on this blog and she will start looking around and come across this! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Aldo shoes are equal to pain. Haha! I always try them on and they are so painful right when I try them on. Or is it just me?

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet