Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend Recap

I had a great weekend I hope you guys did too !

Friday
My weekend started with me packing to get ready to go to New Jersey. Normally I hate packing and getting things organized because it always takes f.o.r.e.v.e.r but surprisingly this time went extremely smooth. I also got a new phone *HOORAY*. My last phone was at its last breath...literally...lol. I was going to New Jersey in support of a cancer fund raiser called "Queen of hearts" and also to see the fiancé's side of the family. It was an amazing fund raiser that gives money to people undergoing cancer treatment so that they don't fall behind on their rent, car notes, phone bills, electric bills, etc. It made me feel happy being a part of this because I lost my grandmother to cancer and I know having cancer can put alot of stress on an individual because it can cause bills to pile up. And I was happy that they at least made paying bills one less thing to
Worry about. The event that I went to was a bingo event in which we played for coach bags and they had raffles. Although I didn't win anything i still had a blast. I did bad on my diet because they had so many goodies that were home made, wine, and pizza. That night as filled with lots of laughs with a bunch of ladies. It was definitely an enjoyable event and I plan on going to the one they have in November.

Saturday:
I spent Saturday with my fiancé's family. They were spoiling my son rotten, and he was definitely basking in all the attention. We watched movies, had dinner together, and lots of laughs.

Sunday:
Sunday I went to "Wally World" A.K.A "Walmart" LOL. They don't have one in New York so I always make it a point to stop by it when I'm in NJ. I stocked up on baby food, snacks, and household items. We also all went out to dinner at "Applebee's." Not to toot my own horn but my son is always so well behaved in restaurants, and it makes me one proud momma.

1 comment:

  1. You have an adorable little boy! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm glad someone can relate lol. Just started following you, can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet