Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dear scale

Dear scale,
Why aren't you going down? It's been a week and you have been the same. It's driving me b a n a n a s ! You are totally setting my goal weight by a certain time frame back, and it's quite irritating ! I decided to part with you for three weeks. I feel that weighing myself everyday (I've become quite impulsive) isn't healthy and it doesn't make me feel good when I don't see the numbers go down. Lately I have just been focusing on eating healthy, walking, and enjoying each day rather than worrying about the weight loss. Putting so much emphasis on the numbers going down puts w a y too much stress on me because I feel down when I don't see what I want so I'm taking a break from the scale for a while.....

Anyone who is trying or has tried to lose weight experiencing the same thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet