Friday, March 9, 2012

Hello there....

My little abandoned blog that I have deserted :( I missed blogging but due to the circumstances like my Mac book pro deciding to kick the can & my iPhone getting water damage thanks to yours truly little Frankie...I haven't been able to blog..I honestly think I'm jinxed when it comes to technology....I've yet to have a iPod that hasn't broken within a year, a phone that hasn't broken, etc. currently I'm using my iPad I get chills just saying that because deep down I'm wondering "are you next iPad? My one source of technology that allows me to enjoy my down time and read other people's blogs watch parenting vlogs, & google anything that comes to my hypercondriac mind?" lol.

The happenings:

I finally found a place to do my son Frankie's 1st birthday. After many messages, stalker calling, and stressing out I found a hall where he's going to have his "Yo Gabbs Gabba" themed birthday. I also booked Brobee who is his favorite character from the show I'm just hoping it's not a disdapointment. Last thing I need is a doped up Brobee who smells like booze lol...I also booked a clown and magician...I'm very much looking forward to his first birthday and I'm really enjoying skimming through etsy looking at different ideas and getting in touch with my creative Side (yes she's, there deep in there). Lol Any birthday ideas, sites that are good, or anything kid party related please feel free to let me know. It's my first child friendly party I'm throwing so I'm open for suggestions

I lost a total of 18 pounds!!!! Yippee! I started at 155...before I was pregnant I was 119 and I sky rocketed to 179 during my pregnancy !!!!!!Its a slllloooow process losing the weight but I'm eating healthy and taking it one day at a time. If I ever have another child in the future I'm definitely going to be careful about what I eat ! The good thing is I'm stsrting to get my confidence back...and I finally fit in my old jeans !!!!!! Good-bye maternity pants and hello sexy momma pants ! Lol :D

Frankie news: he's going to be 9 months on the 19th!!! Time is literally flying seems like yesterday I wrote his 8 month update...I took him to the park yesterday and we had a blast ! I can't wait for the weather to start being nice so everyday I can take him on walks with me.

Well this about sums it up I wish I could include pictures but next week I should have a phone and hopefully a new computer xoxo

1 comment:

  1. great job; 18 lbs, that not an easy thing to do!

    xoxo,
    Taylor

    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet