Friday, February 17, 2012

The Picture People

Today we took Frankie to get his photos taken by "The Picture People".  I was really impressed by the pictures and felt they looked so adorable.  Words cannot express how full my son has made my heart feel since he's been in this world these soon to be 8 months.  When I look at him growing up so fast its a bitter sweet sort of feeling. Bitter because he is becoming more independant and will need me less, but sweet because I get to see him grow into such a beautiful little boy.  Not a day goes by that he doesn't amaze me or bring a smile to my face.  God truly answered my prayers when he blessed me with my son.












 

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness!
    look at those cute little curls

    i think he is adorable!!!!!!!!!

    xoxo
    Melina
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet