Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I have a 8 month old!

Yes a 8 month old! I can't believe it. I still see him as my little baby except when I see his newborn photos. I realize my "little baby" isn't so little anymore. He's more independant, wants to explore more, and notices e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.

What Frankie is up to:

- He wears 6-9 month clothing.
- Is a size 4 in pampers.
- Eats finger food which is the cutest thing ever!
- Drinks from his sippy cup and when he's done or gets bored dumps the juice all over himself...lol
- Gives adorable wet kisses when you shout KISSES ! lol
- loves to clap.
- doesn't crawl yet *sigh* I think its because he hates tummy time and when we do it he has a tantrum but I try to get him into the crawling thing by holding things he wants in front of him (usually these things are anything BUT his toys)
- he's 18 pounds and still the same height.
- he stands when supported on something.
- has a top tooth now coming in.

1 comment:

  1. such a cute angel!!! being a mom is really the challenging and most difficult job in this world but a very fulfilling one i may say... i am not yet a mom myself but i saw how my own mother brought us up to be beautiful persons and i pray that frankie will grow up to be what God wants him to be... you are blessed by having him and he is blessed by having you guys!!! following you now.. hope you could visit my blog too.. kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet