Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas....

I put so much into this Christmas because it was my first Christmas as a Mommy...unfortunately it didn't go according as planned...I've learned as a mom nothing quite does..lol...my son had a fever & didn't want to be bothered with the festivities and I didn't want to leave his side...I was glued to him the whole day with the thermometer. Eventually his fever went down *whew* I was panicked ! He didn't get to enjoy most of his toys because he was extremely crabby BUT the next day he was back to his happy-go-lucky cheerful self ! Here is a picture with his favorite show characters from: "Yo Gabba Gabba."

How did you guys enjoy your Christmas ? :)

4 comments:

  1. Sorry your Christmas didn't go as expected, but at least the little guy is feeling better! I am due on January 15th with our little boy and can't wait for his first Christmas next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby. I hate it when kids get sick :( But looks like he got some uber cool toys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwww is he feeling better?
    poor little thing . i hope he is!
    kisses on his forehead :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments ! He's feeling ALOT better & back to his cheerful self :))))

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet