Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Survey

I found this survey on Tales Of a Young Housewife (unfortunately I dont know how to tag other blogs) and I decided to post my answers to start the Christmas season with a BANG !

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? I would definitely have to say Egg Nog with a little bit of cinnamon !

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? I wrap all my presents but if they are clothes its much easier to just put them in a bag.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I like colored lights but since I'm getting a fake tree this year I think I might go with white lights just to do something different.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, I do not.

5. When do you put your decorations up? The first week of December.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Since I'm spanish we eat something called Pernil which is pork. It taste really good and it is most definitely my favorite dish.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Probably my sister waking up at 5:00 am running to out Christmas tree and screaming "he came ! he came !" and then I would wake up and run to the tree and see all our gifts and get so excited. I remember one year recieving wooden blocks and I was so excited because blocks were my thing when I was little. Christmas was so magical when we used to see the cookies and milk gone that we left out for Santa. I want to make it really magical for my son as well.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? The kids at school telling me and eventually my mom told me the truth.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, just one though.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? I put colorful lights, orgnaments, candy canes, and fake snow on it.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I dread snow. The first time it snows I love it but then it gets all dirty and slushy and I'm over it. It makes commuting so much harder.

12. Can you ice skate? Yes I can. One Christmas I got ice skates because I used to go ice skating so much when I was younger.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Yes my blocks !!!!! ;)

14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with family, sharing laughs, and eating good food.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pumpkin pie.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I dont know but I plan to start some with Frankie and Little Frankie.

17. What tops your tree? A angel.

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I love to give just to see their reaction.

19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? YUM !

20. Favorite Christmas show? "Home Alone" (Not sure if that really counts) and "A Christmas Story."

21. Saddest Christmas Song? "Last Christmas" I absolutely love that song but it doesn't get me depressed. LOL

22. What is your favorite Christmas song? "Rocking Around The Christmas Tree" & "Grandma got run over by a reindeer."

3 comments:

  1. What a fun post!! I also love eggnog..but I am pregnant and Im pretty sure I am not allowed to drink it right now BOO! Next year though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lindsay, I love me some nog, but I can't drink it until the baby is born (mine, not hers). I watch A Christmas Story every year, too. It is definitely my favorite Christmas movie (With It's a Wonderful Life as a close second). "You're gonna shoot your eye out!" Hope you're enjoying your first Christmas with your little Frankie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last Christmas I didn't have any egg nog because I was pregnant so I'm trying to make up for lost time...lol thank u ladies for commenting I wish u both happy & healthy pregnancies ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated & welcomed so feel free to comment :) Monet